Design Engineer / Principal Design Engineer Position Overview:
Working in the Power Systems R&D organization, you will participate in the design and development of state of the art DC/DC converter and/or AC/DC systems products using proprietary technology. Design elements include electrical design, uController algorithm development, component selection, simulation/test, PCB layout, and product functional specification. Will be part of an engineering team that is involved with complete product development cycle: product conception through manufacturing production. Provides product test and qualification plans, and oversees the generation of the full documentation package for all products designed. The Design Engineer will also interface with and provide support to internal organizations and external customers.
- BSEE, MSEE preferred.
- 5 years of power electronics design experience.
- Knowledge of high frequency switching power supply topologies, and control architectures a plus.
- Familiar with Mathcad, Matlab and Simulink.
- Excellent bench skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Excellent team and individual contributor skills.
- Outstanding organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
Reference Number: LCVC113
|Job Category||Power - Battery, Power Management|